Thursday, August 24, 2017

Under the Sea Birthday Wishes Card

Hello crafty friends and Happy Thursday to you all! Hope you are having a super awesome week so far, as this week is almost over, well close to the weekend! :)

Today I wanted to share this sweet birthday card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful white Taffeta Ribbon.  I love airbrushing and this kit here inspired me to do under the sea airbrushing and stamping.

My card was designed using a Lagoon paper collection, and then Lagoon stamps. I airbrushed everything using Copic markers and the air compressor unit. I love how it turned out.

Each stamped image was airbrushed, then fussy cut, and then I added some Stickles to one, Glossy Accents to another, and left the little starfish the way he was just airbrushed. I did add white Gel Dots to each of the 3 pieces.

The bubbles have Glossy Accents

The bow was created using Really Reasonable Ribbon beautiful White Taffeta Ribbon.

All layers were popped using Really Reasonable Ribbons Foam Tabs. I used the thin white and then the Tombow 3-D ones that they carry in the store.
 I really had a lot of fun creating this card and it was a good distraction as my laptop is down and I ended up buying a new all in one desktop the other day. So glad to have a new one, as my laptop was being a pain in the you know what for awhile now.
I hope you enjoyed my post for today, and thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you have a lovely day!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say