Monday, August 14, 2017

Thanks Card

 Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all!
Today I have a super simple card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful taffeta ribbon , netting and embellishments. On my card I made a big white bow using RRR Taffeta ribbon, and love the way it looks. I tried to keep my card simple which is always hard for me to do...hehehehe

My card consist of two layers from the Delft Collection. I did the bottom layer in leftover design paper, then added some of Really Reasonable Ribbons White Netting in 1.5" before adding the sentiment layer. For my sentiment layer I stamped the Delft Stamps and colored, then used Really Reasonable Ribbons 3-D Foam tabs to pop it up. Next I added the white bow and lastly I added some of the RRR Resin flower embellishments.

Super fast and easy card to make when you need a last minute thank you!
Hope you enjoyed my post for today!
Thank you for looking and have a lovely week.

hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say