Monday, August 7, 2017

Looking Forward to Fall with Autumn Harvest Ribbons

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Kathy here, and I sensed a change in the weather on my morning walk today. There was a crispness in the air and a gorgeous bright blue sky overhead.  Clearly, it's time to pull out my RRR Autumn Harvest Ribbon Club Assortment!


This is a tall, skinny card measuring 4.25" wide x 7" tall.  I created the pocket on the front this time. I'm a huge fan of the Moss/Cream Plaid ribbons in this month's assortment.  They are just perfect for fall!


Here's a look at the card with the tag removed.  The torn paper edge is inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, and I love the rustic look it adds to the card.


I've topped the tag with some crochet lace from the ribbon club assortment and more of that pretty plaid ribbon.  Then I inked up some WOC Earth Tone Chrysanthemum and Cosmos Daisies with Distress Oxide Inks to pump up the golden hues.  


A small folio/treat pocket is inside the card.  I created a closure with 3/8" moss/cream plaid ribbon, also from the Ribbon Club Assortment.



The folio is just the right size to use up little scraps of designer paper...and to hold an individually wrapped chocolate.  I think this will make a great fall birthday card, don't you?

Wishing you a sunny day filled with lots of time to create!

Hugs,
kathy

3 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say