Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Leaves are Falling Thanksgiving Greeting Card


Hey there Peeps! Ginny here dropping in the the most falliest fall card I have ever made. 
I've got a very traditional turkey image layered over a cut apart tag and stacked on a pretty white doily and patterned papers.
I'm just going to call it right now....this taffeta ribbon is my favorite for fall 2017. It's like orange...but sooooo vintagy. And it makes a lovely poofy bow.


I'm still working in the Autumn Harvest Ribbon Club selection and pulled out the gorgeous crocheted lace. A little twine wrapped around is the perfect finishing touch.

Really Reasonable Ribbon~Tangerine Taffeta, Antique Gold Burlap String, Scor-Tape,

Okay that's all for me. Wishing everyone a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative!

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say