Saturday, August 26, 2017

Hello Fall Planner with Autumn Harvest Ribbon Collection

Hello friends! Are you a part of the planner girl (or boy) craze these days? I sure am! Linsey here today sharing my latest planner page with you! With Fall just around the corner, I was inspired to start working on my Fall planner and design a new layout with the fabulous August Ribbon Club Assortment-Autumn Harvest! If you're a part of the RRR Ribbon Club, you already have these gorgeous ribbons in your hot little hands! If not, I encourage you to consider joining! It's an awesome value and a great way to grow your ribbon collection--plus, it just makes you happy! So without further ado, here's my Fall planner spread!
This is my Clover A5 Planner, which I love for the Fall months and it will even transition over to the Christmas season beautifully. It's such a pretty shade of green and it coordinates so well with the Happy Harvest Simple Set paper and stickers I used as well as the awesome Autumn Harvest Ribbon Collection. I had fun getting creative with my ribbon and trims. Don't be afraid to add a bit to your planner pages too. It creates just the right amount of special detail and texture without a lot of bulk. Notice my strip of delicate Victoria White Crochet Lace along the bottom of the title frame. So pretty.
Every planner season needs its own planner tassel and I love how this one turned out! I used Random Autumn Leaves on Ivory Grosgrain Ribbon, 3/8" Autumn Bold Vertical Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Mini Hearts on Apple Green Grosgrain Ribbon, Delicate Stitched Satin Sherry, Ivory 3/8" Ric Rac, Double-faced Satin Tangerine, Light Blue Mini Ric Rac, 1/8" Diagonal Stripe Ribbon Brown, a bit more Victoria White Crochet Lace and Rosemary Natural Crochet Lace. It was really simple to make--the only hard part is choosing which ribbons and trims you want! And if you haven't done this before, I would love it if you are inspired to do so now! I want to see your planner tassels too! 
I also made some cute burlap tags tied with more Autumn Bold Vertical Striped Grosgrain Ribbon...
 and a jumbo ribbon planner clip with more of the same ribbons and trims as my tassel...
And here's a neat idea for clear pockets, or in this case, my clear plastic storage pouch--add a whole bunch of sparkly sequins!! They make for a great element to any page or layout. And I'm super excited to be able to use one of my favorite pens with this spread--it's just right, don't you think? 
I enjoyed making this so much! I'm still savoring every bit left of summer here in the Pacific NW, but this project really got me into the early Autumn mood! 
Thanks so much for hanging out with me today! I hope you had fun and felt inspired! Happy crafting! 

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say