Monday, August 21, 2017

Friendship Begins.......

Welcome by today, everyone!  It's Karen Letchworth posting today with a fun card I created using some Really Reasonable Ribbon favorites of mine.  One reason why I love Really Reasonable Ribbon SO much is because I know that I can always find the perfect color ribbons, trims, flowers, and more to adorn ANYTHING I'm working on.  This card was no exception.   Just look at all these fun goodies!
I used a hot pink card stock on my card base and covered it with one patterned paper using Scor-Tape.  I added a journalling card, and I stamped my sentiment on that.  Next, I ran a width of Cream Seam Binding across my card, and then tied a bow with the Cream Seam Binding and some Summer Rose Seam Binding
The next thing I did was to add some lovely Mulberry Flowers including a Pink Cottage Rose and two Teal Blue Cosmo Daisies from the Mixed Aqua/Blues Cosmos Daisies Collection.  The  White Cosmo Daisy on my bow is also from this same collection.  Finally, I added two White Flatback Pearls to accent my card.
We would absolutely love to have you play along in our CURRENT CHALLENGE; and don't forget to stop back here often for lots of great inspiration.  The Really Reasonable Ribbon store is filled with the most AMAZING products, so why not do some window shopping and treat yourself to something new?  There are so many fabulous products that I know you will love.

Have a great week,
Karen

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful card! Love that hot pink rose. I can almost smell it's
    lovely fragrance here ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! Love the papers with those flowers and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say