Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Everything Starts with a Dream

Hi ribbon lovers.  Bonnie here with you today with a colorful card featuring a few of my favorite ribbon styles from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
This is such a wonderful color combination, right?  I am using great new digital stamp and paper packs from Graciellie Design today.
I ran a strip of 5/8" Misty Turquoise Shimmer Satin Ribbon across the center of the card and topped it with 3/8" Hot Pink Quatrefoil Satin Ribbon and then centered my magnolia image over that.
My bow was created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 Tool using 5/8" Rose Bloom and Shocking Pink Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon and then center is adorned with a Heart Shaped Flat Back Pearl from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

For a video tutorial on how to create this pretty bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.  Happy crafting!

~ Bonnie ~

4 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say