Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Dreams

Hi crafty friends.  Bonnie here today with a colorful card featuring a pretty bow made using Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon along with some lovely Embellishments all from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
We closing in on the end of summer (already!!) and I wanted to make one more card with some bright summer colors.  The digital papers and sentiment on this card are from the new Magnolia Dreams collection from Graciellie Design and the dies are some of my favorites from Cheery Lynn Designs.
I have a strip of 5/8" Shocking Pink Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon topped with 3/8" Turquoise Quatrefoil Print Satin Ribbon running across the upper third of the card and that is topped with the sentiment panel.  Rather than attach the ribbon on the back of the panel, I simply dove-tailed the ends.

My flowers were created with the Floral Bouqet kit from Cheery Lynn Designs and the centers are adorned with 10mm Hot Pink Flat Back Resin Beads and Silver Gear Charms topped with a Heart Shaped Dotted Wave Rhinestone.
My bow was made on my Bow-it-All V3.0 Tool using Turquoise and Shocking Pink Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon.  The center was finished off with a Heart Shaped Flat Back Pearl Bead.

For a video tutorial on how to make this gorgeous bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.


No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say