Thursday, August 3, 2017

Childhood Memories Layout

Hello everyone, and Happy Thursday to all!
Today I'm sharing a super sweet layout I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful Ribbon, Embellishments, and Scor-Tape they carry in their shop. Love how this sweet layout of my 3 kids turned out. This one photo was taken back in 1997 when they were all little, and I love how it goes perfectly with the design paper too!

I really enjoyed creating this layout for my post today. It was fun trying the different design papers and getting everything laid out. I love the colors/prints I chose to use on this one. All the flowers and dies are from Cheery Lynn Designs, and all the centers of the flowers are embellishments from RRR. I will list them right below.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:

It's so much fun to add the photos to layouts that we create, sometimes I don't add photos, as I'm not sure what ones I want, or I haven't printed them yet, however this one was set aside for this collection of paper and it brought back so many wonderful memories of this time when they were young  I miss those days. Now they are all grown and have their own lives.

I ran the gingham ribbon down the center of my one banner layer in kinda the middle of the page, then added a bow. Next I chose to use the red polka dot satin and made another bow to scrunch in the center of my black gingham bow.

Flowers were cut using the coordinating design paper from the Mother Goose collection. I added the embellishments to all the flowers, and also distressed them using ink.  My one covered button was distressed in yellow, as I didn't have a yellow one to use.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous especially like the G45.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super darling layout! I love the ribbons and trims your chose to go with this adorable themed paper! It's one of my all-time faves!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say