Monday, August 28, 2017

Baker's Twine - My Favorite!

{judy} Happy Monday! I hope you had a chance to unwind over the weekend! Or shall I say, "unwined"?
My images are from Shall We Unwined? -- a cute Itty Bitty set by Unity Stamp Co. I love mixing paper patterns, and this one is no exception! Several different coordinating Echo Park papers were used, as well as different banner dies. All of my layers are held together with Scor-Tape, my absolute favorite "go-to" adhesive. And it's all wrapped with Raspberry Baker's Twine. Baker's Twine has long been a favorite trim of mine, and Bonnie has such a variety of colors in the RRR Store.

And -- the RRR DT has been a favorite for a long time as well. Today is my last post as a Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team member. I want to say THANK YOU to Bonnie for being the most amazing to work for, and with, and to my talented teammates for being so incredibly kind and fun to work with!


Stamps: Shall We Unwined? (Unity Stamp Co.)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede (SU!), Echo Park DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Baker's Twine and kraft bag (Really Reasonable Ribbon), pennant die cuts (MFT, SB, TE, TSOL)

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say