Thursday, August 31, 2017

Autumn Kanzashi Hair Clip

Hi friends.  Bonnie here today with a quick post to share a pretty Kanzashi hair clip that would be perfect for autumn.  You can easily create a similar hair clip using supplies from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
This type of Kanzashi hair clip is perfect for adults, so why not make one for yourself.
No needs for lots of supplies to make this pretty hair accessory.  This clip was created with 1-1/2" Grosgrain Ribbon in raw silk, golden brown and brown, one 80 mm French Clip, a 14 mm Flower Shaped Acrylic Rhinestone and a couple of half pearls.  I also used scissors, a hot glue gun, tweezers, and a lighter which you likely already have on hand.   I have included a video tutorial below.

DIY Kanzashi LAYERED Petal #1 Video Tutorial
To view this video on YouTube, please click HERE.
If you like my video, please click the YouTube icon in the bottom right of the video above and head to YouTube and give me a thumbs up. I'd love for you to subscribe to my channel and leave a comment as well.

The video does not show the exact hair clip below, but it will show you how to create the layered petal.  I created the 8 petal flower and then glued that the the middle of the french clip.  Then I added the clustered petals to each side along with the pearls.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you'll try to make some of your own Kanzashi creations.



4 comments :

  1. Whoa! I am speechless! This is simply gorgeous. The colors are beautiful. I watched the video for these flowers and hope to make something for my granddaughter soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Bonnie!! Maybe by the time my granddaughter has hair, I can make one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a stunner! I love those neutral colors, too, as they go with anything!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say