Wednesday, August 30, 2017

A Day In The Life

Hello, and welcome by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog today.  It's Karen Letchworth posting today with a sweet card I made with some pretty patterned papers and some of my favorite products from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I want to share it with you.
I layered my patterned papers together with a fabulous Adhesive called Scor-Tape.  It holds everything together so well, and really helps your papers, embellishments and ribbons stay in place.  I ran a width of Green Burlap Center-Stitch Ribbon across my card (again using Scor-Tape).
At the top of my card, I added a decorative sticker and then a sentiment sticker.  I placed a length of bundled Antique Gold Burlap String under the sentiment, and topped it with some lovely Two-Toned Yellow Sweetheart Blossoms, an Ivory Sweetheart Blossom, and a Green Mulberry Paper Leaf.
We hope that you will check out all the fabulous products in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Shop, and that you will also check out the FUN CHALLENGE taking place on the blog.  There's so much great inspiration here every day, and we hope you will stop by often.  Have an amazing week!

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say