Sunday, May 15, 2016

Using Those Neutral Ribbons

Hello there...keeping this short and sweet!  Cherry here for the RRR blog.  I am sharing two cards with you.  First up a fun Bee card ready for someone's birthday.

I decided to make two very different cards using the same ribbon....that is why it is always good to have some neutral whites in your ribbon stash.  It will go with everything!  These cards use the checkerboard satin in off-white.  I also used a white cosmo daisy in the middle of my bows.
 My next card is just fun and whimsical.  I love this Graphic 45 paper collection.

Well that is it for me.....enjoy!  Hugs, Cherry

1 comment :

  1. This BEE especially likes the Bee creation. Have a BEE-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say