Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Christmas Traditions













                  Hellllllllllllllllllo my fellow paper peeps!  It is the day before Thanksgiving...are those pies baking?   I am popping in very quickly to share a project made for RRR.  I have had this easel chipboard album for eons it seems.  Finally got around to filling it with papers, embellies, washi tape, and more!   My front is decked out with a bit of Victorian charm...I used a chipboard window to cover the front and added faux snow to it and the embellishments.  My ribbon used is just gorgeous....it is the 1.5 inch antique gold gingham  by May Arts.  I decorated each page with bits and bobs....Christmas goodies from years past.  I like to mix collections up to get an unique look.  Well that is it for me this evening..I have so much to do and sooooo little time!  Happy Thanksgiving!  hugs, cherry

2 comments :

  1. Very stunning. Love your album and especially the photos that lead up to the gorgeous album - great presentation. I love the beautiful bow with the pine cone. Very vintage. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and this year, pies will be bought! More time making cards than baking - yeh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable, Cherry! Love all your embellishments and that gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say