Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Summer Fun Birthday Card


Hi everyone, Bonnie again with another card featuring my new favorite two-toned bow style with gorgeous ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I'm in love with two color bows right now.  Aren't they just a show-stopper?  They are actually rather easy to create with your Bow-it-All V2.0.  I have a tutorial out now for a bi-color double-loop double-layer bow and I will be adding one for this basic bi-color double loop bow using single-faced or printed ribbon in the next week or so.  To view all my video tutorials, please visit my YouTube channel HERE.

This bow is made using daffodil and tangerine Diamond Satin Ribbon using my Bow-it-All V2.0.  Diamond Satin is a gorgeous ribbon with a subtle embossed diamond design and it has a very nice sheen.  It's a nice solid color ribbon with a little 'something' extra.
Don't forget we have a Sizzlin' Summer Colors Challenge going on right now.  Head on over and share your project with us.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card or to hear about my adventures experimenting with my new Color Burst powders from Ken Oliver Crafts, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

1 comment :

  1. Love, love those pretty, pretty summery colors....beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say