Tuesday, August 12, 2014

All Hallows' Eve...







Hellllo to you!  Isn't this little guy too cute?  A bit scared lookin' , but oh so sweet!  This little project was so fun to make.  I started with a mini paper mache box and painted it up with pumpkin orange.  I added handmade crepe paper and a big glitter spiderweb.  I topped the web off with gingham in black 3/8 inch and nestled a bit of black seam binding in the middle of it.  I tied a cute little ticket to the middle with burlap string in natural.
The center attraction is the chipboard star with my image nestled inside.  I added a dowel to the back and stuck it into my box with hot glue to make it extra sturdy.  I added tinsel to the outer edges along with mini rustic jingle bells and a cute layered Halloween sticker.   Well that is it for me.....enjoy!  cherry

3 comments :

  1. It's adorable and i love all the little neat things that you put into this... it's amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I love vintage halloween sooooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Halloween and your project is so cute. My favorite fall activity is picking pumpkins with my son.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say