Friday, February 21, 2014

Easter Wishes

 
  




  
Hello. Cherry here to share a  wee bit early Easter project today, made for RRR.  I started with a chipboard circular base that I painted a soft robin's egg blue.  I added pink crochet lace to the outer edge and layered it with handmade crepe paper and vintage tinsel.  For the inside I added a diecut chipboard bingo card with a sweet baby chick image.  I also added a white mason jar lid to frame the image out.  I nestled some diecut leaves cut from old fabric and a cute blossom to the outer edge.  The top is loaded with yummy baby pink seam binding along with a mini tag, little millinary flowers, and a pink vintage style rhinestone button.   I just love how this turned out!  Soft, pastel, and oh so full of Easter cheer!  Enjoy!  hugs, cherry

3 comments :

  1. This is lovely the colors are so soft and pretty and I love that little cute chick you used have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherry, I just love this! So soft and spring like. YOu have such an amazing gift!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say