Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Clean and Modern?

 
Hello, friends!  Vivian here to share with you a rather clean and modern project - these adjectives haven't really applied to the papercrafting that I've been doing lately.  But it's important to work those crafty muscles every now and then with movements that don't come naturally, don't you think?  
 
For this card, I used several papers and embellishments that came in my January Scraps of Darkness kit.
 
 
 With its clean lines and bold patterns, this Pink Paislee collection definitely asks to be used in a modern way.  I decided to use some of the fun ephemera included in the kit to create a congratulatory Sizzix Pop 'N Cut card that would be appropriate to give to a man or a woman.
 
 
Using Solid Gray Baker's Twine from the Really Reasonable Ribbon shop, I simply wrapped the interior piece and knotted on a cute tag from the kit.  I also used the same twine to create some funky stamens for my flower.
 

Here's a view of the easy dimension you can achieve using these Pop 'N Cuts dies.


Thanks for visiting with me here today.  See you again really soon!
 
-Vivian

SUPPLIES:
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Solid Gray Baker's Twine
Scraps of Darkness - Patterned Papers, Ephemera, Photo Frame, Sequins
Sizzix - Pop 'N Cut die, insert, and coordinating Sizzlits, Flowers 3-D Fringed die
Bo Bunny - Apple Cider Jewels

3 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say