Monday, August 27, 2012

Crayon Art Mini Album


Hello everyone! It's Emily here from Create Serendipity. Today I wanted to share a mini album that was inspired by a few different pins on Pinterest

I'm sure you all have seen the melted crayon art, right? I've been eyeing it for a while and finally I decided to give it a try. I didn't have a stretched canvas laying around, so I thought I'd try something different... a mini album. 

I had some library pockets that my mother in law gave me (she's a librarian) and I searched "library pocket" on pinterest and found a neat album idea. 

So I made a mini album with the inside pages out of library pockets.

Last, but not least... I added lots of pretty ribbons to jazz the album up a bit! 

Thanks for stopping by today! More details can be found on my blog

RRR Products Used: 

Chevron Striped Twill YellowNavy OrganzaGrey/Pewter Grosgrain


7 comments :

  1. What a great way to create a mini album. Thanks for sharing x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of the crayon art, but had no idea what it was. Beautiful! come by for some puddin n pie.
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/08/hold-on-sunday-i-aint-ready-for-monday_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool realy like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, this is just so creative, and the colors are just beautiful! What a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily this is super cute hun!! I love your mini album its darling!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these colors, neat album idea!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say