Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Sweet Hello

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a great week! 
I have a pretty card for you today using elements from the Echo Park - Everyday Eclectic collection.

I used my Cameo to cut a couple of clouds from white cardstock....I added some glitter for a little sparkle.  I cut strips of the Chevron Striped Twill ribbon and adhered them to my card front with strips of Scor-Tape. The chevron ribbon works so well with the pattern paper.  

I added a pretty button and bow from this  hemp cord.

You can read more on my blog.
Thanks for stopping by.
Corri

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful card with great detail x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your pretty balloon in front of the sparkly clouds! The ribbon goes great with the the paper.
    Thanks for sharing this lovely design! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say