Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Beach Page!!!




Happy Hump Day everyone! It's Patti, and I apologize for getting my post up late. We've had some family issues (medical) lately and I've gotten off track, but everything is better now. I'm going to share a project today that I did using a mixture of some gorgeous ribbon and trim.

This is my sweet little cousin at the beach, and her little swimsuit was lots of fun to match ribbon to! LOL! I used some leftover scraps from several Echo Park paper collections.


Here you can see a closeup of the ribbons and trims. I layered the satin with scalloped edge pink with the diamond satin red on top first. Then made bows with the cherry baker's twine and the thin hemp twine layered on the aqua organza.

These are just closeups of a little bit of the detail of the other elements.




And, one more of the little layered bows:



Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you liked the page! Have fun playing with your Really Reasonable Ribbon goodies!!!!

6 comments :

  1. Super cute layout Patti. I love how well the design papers coordinate with her little beachwear! I love all the pretty ribbon layering too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant and l just love your sentiment so true hopefully you did as it says....lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue skies, blue water, white sandy beaches, how wonderful is that! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It´s so cute this page, the ribons and trims are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all is looking up now Patti! This is a darling layout!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say