Monday, July 25, 2011

Yellow Assortment Pack





Hello Donalda here!
I was so honored when I was asked to be a Guest here at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I have been a big fan for a long time and am truly a Ribbon Addict lol
I have made a few projects to show you today with the Yellow Assortment Pack and I after using the kit on my projects here I still have lots and lots of ribbon to use.

First up I have made an wooden purse for my youngest granddaughter. She is a little diva so this worked perfect for her. Here on the purse I have used some Diamond Satin Ribbon and have made a double tailed bow. I found the tutorial over at Becca's Blog and she truly is a Ribbon Queen.
Here is a side view of the purse.

Next up I have made a Hair Clip, I have used the Danielle White Crochet Lace on top of the clip and adhered it with a glue gun. Next I took some Moss Satin with Grosgrain Edge Ribbon and gathered it up and layered on top of the lace. Then I gathered up some Lemon Satin Swiss Dots and layered it on top of the Moss Ribbon. Then finally I added a bumble Bee button to the top of it.

For my last project I have made a note board for my kitchen to post some notes.
I used the Lemon Diamond Satin Ribbon to make a hanger, the yellow Flowered Ric Rac to criss cross on the notepad and I used the Yellow Gold Seam Binding to make my bow

Here is a close up of the notepad.

Thanks so much for stopping by and seeing my projects.
And I would like to thank Bonnie so much for having me today.
Big Hugs !!




8 comments :

  1. I just love your projects Donalda. Your Granddaughter is one lucky girl!! Thanks so much for guest designing for us today at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great project, you'll be getting orders for lots more as its gorgeous and your grand daughter is very lucky she will love it:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are gorgeous!!!! And my daughter LOVES the color Yellow!!!! She would love your it, too! Just Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These projects are soooooooo awesome. I have 7 granddaughters, and they´ll be over the moon, when they see this. They all have long hair and is crazy about anything hairfashion, but they´ll definately also love the little wodden suitcase here too, so the question is, if I dsre to show them this? ha ha ha. If they all 7 wants all of it, I´m aafraid, I´ll get really busy here ha ha ha
    Have a great week ahead and thanks sooo much for sharing these great ideas with us here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! These are some fabulous projects. That purse is just stunning, perfect for any diva....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Normally I would think the kitchen note board was way too busy, but somehow I like the result. The way the rick rack was added crosswise to the design makes it very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful projects Donalda!
    Thanks so much for guest designing for us!

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello my friend! I *love* this soft, delicate creation! SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say