Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ribbon and Twine and Snow, Oh my!




Hi! It's Gini, and today is my last post as a DT Member for Really Reasonable Ribbon. It has been such a great experience, and I will really miss working with all of my fabulous team mates. But, I know you will be thrilled with the new line up. I know I will keep checking in on them! For today's card, I used a Snowman stamp from JustRite Stampers. He is wearing a scarf, but instead of coloring it, I replaced it with some of the striped Christmas Ribbon that was in this month's ribbon club. I also added some of my all time favorite sheer ruffled edge ribbon in aqua.
Finally, I wrapped some aqua Baker's Twine around the card and strung on a snowflake charm. This baker's twine is my favorite way to add charms.
Again, thanks for all of your sweet comments during my term!

3 comments :

  1. Really lovely card and I love the candy stripe twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gini-I've enjoyed your creations! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gini, your cards are always so beautiful executed and I'm so grateful that I got to know you and gain inspiration from you. Take care of you Gini. I'll be watching ya

    Hugs
    Erika

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say