Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Birthday Gift Bag and Book Marker

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday to everyone!  I’m truly sorry for my late posting.  Since finding out over a week ago that my Dad had cancer in his bladder and then having surgery last Tuesday, I’ve been a little out of the loop and behind on everything. 

So, I created a gift bag and book marker for my Mom’s birthday.  I used Spring Green Plaid Ruffles, Red Plaid Ruffles, Red Double Ruffles, Red Satin w/gold trim and Lime Grosgrain ribbons that are all from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The poppy flower image was decoupage and then I added glossy accents over the top of the image.  For the gift bag I made yo-yo flowers as an embellishment.  

Mom's Birthday Gift BagImage:  Poppies by Marjorie Malarkies (decoupaged).

Card Stock:  Red (TAC) and brown print (K&Company).

Die-Cuts:  Sizzix Butterfly & Flowers Sizzlits Dies (leaves).

Punches:  EK Success Butterfly Pop-Up punch and EK Success Scroll & Dots Border punch.

Embellishments:  Red Dew Drops (center of yo-yo flowers, Green Dew Drops (corners of tag), Half Pearl (center of small yo-yo flower), Black Half Pearls (center of butterfly), string of pearls, green heart paperclip, green felt (leaves), Green Satin ribbon, Inkssentials Glossy Accents (poppies), 3/4” Spring Green Ruffles by May Arts, 3/4” Red Ruffles by May Arts, 5/8” Red Double Ruffles and 3/8” Lime Grosgrain.  The ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

Hugs, Kym

2 comments :

  1. wow!!! it is adorable!!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful. Just love the bookmarker and the bag is adorable. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say