Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sugar Skulls and Cherries

Happy Sunday everyone. Today I'm doing some last minute prep work before I'm off to CHA for the week. This will be my first time and I'm so stinkin' excited. I've got a few projects that I've recently completed and wanted to share them with you.


This card uses one of the Sugar Skull stamps from Bombshell Stamps. The quote was perfect for the black leaves. I'm looking forward to using these in some upcoming Halloween projects. MUWHAHAHAHAHA.


This next one is full of Nikki Sivils papers and with that country charm, I just had to use the white double ruffle. It really is the perfect match.


Hope you enjoyed your stop here at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Be sure to enter your project in our latest challenge. Inspiration challenges are super easy. Just take something from the photos provided, and run with it. You could win a gift certificate to Really Reasonable Ribbon! Find our newest challenge is HERE.

Until next time, have a fantastic week.

Erika Taylor



2 comments :

  1. lovely cards girls
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards...really love the first one though - the leaf ribbon is perfect and the image is so cool:)

    Have a wonderful time at CHA!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say