Sunday, July 11, 2010

A little about me

Hi everyone and happy Sunday to all of you. Recently, I've entered the Ms Scraptastic 2010 contest and our second challenge was to do a layout "All about Me". Now as most of you know, I'm a card maker/paper crafter by nature, so layouts are not my forte. With that being said, there is something about pushing your creative limits and I really enjoyed this challenge.

For this layout, I've used the 7/8" Dotted Satin ribbon, which is on sale right now at 25% off. This ribbon is absolutely stunning and is so nice to work with.

I twisted the ribbon on each side of the layout to give it a little dimension and love how it finishes off the layout. Polka Dots of any kind are one of my favorite things, and Really Reasonable Ribbon has an entire section dedicated to them. Talk about shopping heaven {sigh}.

Here is the layout for you. Hope you enjoy.




Don't forget that we have our Design Team Blog Hop on July 13th, so make sure you stop by to see some fantastic creations by our Design Team. It is always such a treat to see what they come up with. Talk about a super talented group of artists.

Until next time
Toodles
Erika Taylor


No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say