Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fishbowl Candy Jar With Organza Bow





Hello,
True :D here.

It's Saturday which means it is my turn to post a project. Woot woot! :)
I didn't do my normal card thing but instead made a quick little gift jar that would be great to give anyone.
Please watch the short video below to see the fish in action and to get all of the details.

To view in full screen mode, click the 4 arrows in the lower right hand corner. Hit the "Esc" to go back to normal view.


The fish is from I Brake For Digis and is called......you guessed it......"Fish"!
The beautiful ribbon is Kiwi Organza Dots, and Aqua Organza from Really Reasonable Ribbon
The half pearls are also from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Thanks so much for dropping by!
Come back here tomorrow and join us in our August 1st challenge. It is going to be a fun one! ;)
If you have a few extra minutes for blogging, I would love it if you would hop on over to my blog and have a peak at what I have been up to lately. ;)

Please leave a comment before you go....they make my day!

Hugs,
True :D

4 comments :

  1. Oh man--I thought the fish was on the outside until I saw you take the top off! That is so stinkin' cute!!! I could see this as a cool gift/decor from an underwater or water or animal themed party! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True this is an adorable idea! Love the pearl bubbles and fishing line. Great job with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was on the out side too.....this is just the cutest thing I have ever seen.....beautiful coloring.....and the pearls are just the prefect little bonus......love this....will have to make one myself.....thank you for the inspiration......

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say