Saturday, July 17, 2010

"A Cup Full of Happiness" Kitty With a Big Beautiful Pink Bow!



Hello Friends!
True here.

Look at how beautifully my card matches the newly designed blog!!!!

I usually pick my papers the find a ribbon to match but this time, I did just the opposite. Bonnie from Really Reasonable Ribbon sent me this gorgeous Mauve Satin ribbon and I just had to play with it.
I used my "Cup Full of Happiness" illustration, that I did for Clear Dollar Stamps, and did the kitty in black and white. The beautiful papers are from The Paper Temptress. They are: Heavenly White, Vintage Silver Lustre and Black Pearl Glossy.

Click on the photo below for a close up of this stunning ribbon!

If you would like to see the other ways I have colored my kitty stamp, CLICK HERE.
Thanks again for stopping by. Hope you have found a little inspiration!
Hugs,
True :D

Card Recipe:
CDS STAMPS USED: Cup Full of Happiness
CS/PAPERS: The Paper Temptress's: Heavenly White, Vintage Silver Lustre, and Black Pearl Glossy. K & Company's: Smitten
INK: Staz-On
MARKERS: Tombows: 723, 757, N15
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Wild Orchid's roses and leaves, Really reasonable Ribbon's Mauve satin ribbon, sewing machine and pink thread, UTEE, embossing heat gun, VersaMark refill and old paintbrush
COLORING: Black colored pencil
TECHNIQUES: stamping, wet embossing, watercoloring, sewing

3 comments :

  1. I love how you let that beautiful ribbon shine with the simplicity of that bow and flower-just gorgeous, True! And that kitty is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Sweet True. I love the little flowers and the kitten image is colored perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...love the color of the ribbon and how well it all goes together:)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say