Monday, June 21, 2010

Good ole' ruffles

Good morning, my dear ribbon lovers! Today I'm bringing you my Monday project. Once again I reached for ruffles - the technique that adds dimension, like nothing else. Me loves ruffled ribbon!
I used some beautiful Sheer Square Print in Pink & Brown, and finished it off with a bow made out of a Brown Wrinkled Ribbon.

PhotobucketAlign Center

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: SEI; stamp: Papertrey Ink (Turning A New Leaf); ink: ColorBox (Bronze); pearls: Kaisercraft; ribbon: Brown Wrinkled Ribbon, Sheer Square Print Pink/Brown; string: Papertrey Ink; other: buttons

I'm glad that you visited our lil' crafty nook today, have a goodie,
Iwona

3 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh...this is absolutely A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!! I love the gorgeous ruffled ribbon...my, what fantastic inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ruffles are so cute! Great job! I love the colors and how the pink really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I could never ever duplicate...just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say